What is a WordPress theme?
- A theme is a layout or style for your state that has already been coded to look a certain way.
Whats the difference between a post and a page?
- A page is static and has a constant structure whereas a post is dynamic.
How do you embed a tweet onto a WordPress post?
- Firstly find the tweet you would like to embed and click the more button.
- Press ’embed tweet’ and copy the link
- Paste the link into the post making sure it is in Text not Visual.
What dose HTML stand for? what is it used for?
- Hyper text Markup Language, it defines the layout and the structure of a web document.
Why is a contact page important?
- A contact page allows people to get in touch with you without having to share your private information.